For most pet owners, their pet is a beloved family member. But are you aware that you are accidentally poisoning your pet with one-spot flea & tick treatment and outdoor fertilizers?
Read the following links and forward them to your family, friends and neighbors to provide them information the Chemical Pet Industry doesn’t want you or them to know about.
Not only are you poisoning your pets but these toxic anti-parasite products have devastating effects on your children’s health too.
Watch this video from KNBC Joel Grover Investigation
How do YOU feel after watching this video?
How much do YOU care?
What are YOU going to do to help pets stop being treated with toxic chemical products?
Safer products are available – products that will effectively protect pets from parasites, without negative consequences to their health.
Click here to learn more about a 100 % toxic–free product for safe and effective protection of your pet from fleas and ticks.