If your pet suffers from digestive issues, diarrhea, skin & food
allergies or other chronic illnesses, a digestive probiotic will help to
restore balance to your pet’s gut and improve his overall health.
Often times, probiotics are referred to as “good” or “healthy” bacteria and they are necessary for a healthy intestinal system. Some of the benefits of a probiotic supplement include:
• Improved animal health
• Protection from disease like salmonella and E-Coli
• Improved growth, digestive functions and nutrient absorption
• Reduces gas, both internally/externally (especially important for large breed dogs & horses susceptible to bloat)
• Reduction of stress-induced vomiting an diarrhea
• B Vitamins, biotin & folic acid
• Stimulation of immune system
• Reduction of food allergies/intolerance
• Increased energy, appetite
• Stops growth of yeast
• Reduces inflammation
• Improved absorption of antioxidants and iron from food
Many things can contribute to imbalance in your pet’s digestive tract. Too many antibiotics destroy both good and bad bacteria and stress, poor diet, pollutants, change and other drugs contribute to the imbalance as well. Other offenders of the digestive system include chemical insctides/pesticides, soil sterilizers and other toxins in our environment. These chemicals reduce normal digestive functions and allow harmful bacteria to thrive. This extra demand on the body to filter these toxins places stress on the liver and kidneys. This increased demand can cause various illnesses, digestive issues and harmful side effects to your pet.
My name is Bree Weasner, and I’ve been bringing pet owners like you valuable information on pet nutrition and natural holistic alternatives to conventional pet care since 2001.
New Jersey, USA